Main use of drain line camera video inspection
The main use for a drain video inspection is to visually inspect sewer lines. This can be helpful for several reasons, including:
- Find the source of a clog or blockage
- Determine if tree roots have infiltrated the sewer line
- Look for signs of damage, such as cracks, leaks, or collapsed sections
- Locate objects that have been accidentally flushed down the toilet
If you've never had a sewer video camera inspections before, you may be wondering what to expect from the process. Here are a few things you should know:
- Most sewer camera inspections can be completed in an hour or less.
- You will need to provide access to the sewer line - typically, this means opening a cleanout.
- The technician will insert the camera into the sewer line and maneuver it through the pipe.
- The technician will be able to see the video footage from the camera and will be able to identify any problems that may be present.
- After the inspection is complete, the plumber will provide a report of their findings. This report will include information on any problems that were found, as well as recommendations for repair or replacement (if necessary).
When having a sewer inspection done, there are a few things you should be on the lookout for:
- Cracks or leaks in the sewer line: These can allow water and sewage to escape, which can lead to serious damage (not to mention an unpleasant smell).
- Blockages or clogs: These can cause problems with your plumbing, including backups and overflows.
- Tree roots: These can penetrate the sewer lines and cause damage or blockages.
- Collapsed sections: These can cause serious problems with your sewer line and will need to be repaired or replaced.
If you're having problems with your sewer lines, a video camera line inspection is a great way to get to the bottom of the issue. This process can identify a wide range of problems, from blockages and clogs to cracks and leaks. Best of all, it can be done quickly and easily - usually in an hour or less. So if you're having sewer line issues, don't wait and get service to repair your pipes - contact a professional today to schedule a sewer inspection.
Sewer line video inspection is a relatively straightforward process. A small, waterproof camera is inserted into the sewer line through an access point, such as a cleanout. The camera is then maneuvered through the sewer line, sending live video footage back to the technician. This allows the technician to see exactly what's going on inside the sewer line - and more importantly, to identify any problems that may be present.
Once the root cause is found our plumbers can find where the pipe is with the use of a device to allow us to pinpoint the location at ground level. The use of video inspection allows us to better help service and repair your pipes. Once we determine the best course of action to remove waste from your sewer pipe we can start service right away.
Once you have booked with us, our professional plumbers will be sent out to you location.
Once our plumbers are out on site they will talk to you to understand what the problem is and then set up for the camera inspection
We will find the cause of the problem by video camera inspection and take the course to fix it.
Once we spot the problem our technicians are out there fixing it. Usually inspections take only an hour.
You are given a video format document of what we found in your lines.
Top Plumbing Company in Fresno, Visalia, and Oakhusrt
Homeowners already have a lot of stress when it comes to plumbing problems. Looking at multiple plumbing companies to fix the root cause of your plumbing problem can be tiresome. Fortunately, Balanced Comfort is the highest rating company in the valley with over 2,000 5-star reviews. When we send our plumber out they will easily locate your sewer problem and come with the best course of action for repairs while saving you money.
Why our plumbers are the best!
Balanced Comfort Cooling, Heating & Plumbing treats our customers homes as if it were our own homes! Our plumbers are certified and can handle any plumbing services you need.
Areas We Service
Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Selma, Kerman, Parlier, Kingsburg, Reedly, Madera, Dinuba, Orange Cove, Hanford, Lemoore, Chowchilla, and Visalia