Join the Balanced Comfort team!
We are always looking for amazing team members with expert skills and a customer-first approach. If you want to grow your career while being part of a hard-working and fun-loving team, consider Balanced Comfort your next career move! Check out our open positions below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and Install tank and tankless water heaters, filtration systems and softeners.
- Inspect, repair, install, modify, and maintain plumbing fixtures and piping in heating, water and drainage systems.
- Identify plumbing and safety problems and take necessary corrective action using appropriate parts and tools.
- Comply with all required building, safety codes, and inspection requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and other instructions.
- Maintain current knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work.
- Navigate the assembly and installation of pipes and tubes without interfering with existing infrastructure.
- Measure, cut and bend pipe material.
- Assemble valves, fittings, tubes and water system appliances.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade.
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper.
- Coordinating with a General Contractor and other building professionals on a jobsite.
- Keeping and maintaining records of time spent on a job and materials purchased for the work.
- Preparing budgets and estimating costs to bid on potential work.
- Performing regular maintenance of plumbing systems to prevent emergencies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Required experience 5 years.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Able to work on call on a rotating basis.
- Must have own tools necessary for the job.
- Able to lift heavy material.
- Drivers license with clean driving record.
- Able to report to a manager as well as work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Exceptional customer service and client focus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Proven experience working as a plumber in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.