Outstanding, we will continue to use them [Balanced Comfort] for Title 24 because of their accuracy and quality of work.
Ensure your next project is compliant with Title 24 building energy efficiency standards
Don’t waste any time on your next project when it comes to your Title 24 compliance and energy goals. Our engineers provide consulting and calculation reports for the California Title 24 building energy efficiency standards, ensuring your construction project will be fully compliant from the start.
We offer consulting and calculations for all building types, including residential single, multifamily and commercial buildings. Our Title 24 Energy Calculations come with:
- Same-Day Quotes (plans must be provided by the customer)
- 48 Hour Delivery
- Expertise With Over 3 Years of Title 24 Compliance Services
- No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee
How Much Does Title 24 Cost?
Balanced Comfort’s Title 24 pricing will be specific to your project, but if you are looking for a ballpark figure for what your project might cost, it will depend on 3 factors:
- What type of Title 24 report will you need — mechanical, lighting, or envelope?
- How many floors are included?
- How many zones will require software modeling?
The base price of our Title 24 services is $300, with $100 for each additional floor. Small commercial projects can vary between $400 to $800.
What’s included in a Title 24 report?
- Our Title 24 reports include:
- Residential and Non-residential Additions, Alterations and New-Construction
- Envelope, Mechanical, and Lighting Performance Modeling
- Building Heat Load Calculations
We’ll also provide plan check comments and any small adjustments needed with all of our Title 24 reports (though larger changes may come at an additional fee, depending on the scope of the project).
We’ll also deliver:
Reliable Customer Service
Money Back Guarantee
Title 24 testimonials: what our clients have to say
I’m so grateful that they were able to get my report done so quickly and they really took time to explain the process.
Kathy R. San Diego, CA
Fair prices and they actually return my phone calls.
David H., San Rafael, CA
Learn more about the California Building Energy Code Title 24 and the Title 24 lighting changes to the 2016 building energy code.
The California Energy Commission has created a document to cover some of the major changes to the energy code, Title 24 2016 energy code standards update.