Ensure your next project is compliant with Title 24 building energy efficiency standards
Don’t waste any time on your next project when it comes to your Title 24 compliance and energy goals. Experienced engineers can provide consulting and calculation reports for the California Title 24 building energy efficiency standards, ensuring your construction project will be fully compliant from the start.
We offer consulting and calculations for all building types, including residential single, multifamily and commercial buildings. Title 24 Energy Calculations come with:
- Same-Day Quotes (plans must be provided by the customer)
- 48 Hour Delivery
- Expertise With Over 3 Years of Title 24 Compliance Services
- No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee
How Much Does Title 24 Cost?
Title 24 pricing will be specific to your project, but if you are looking for a ballpark figure for what your project might cost, it will depend on 3 factors:
- What type of Title 24 report will you need — mechanical, lighting, or envelope?
- How many floors are included?
- How many zones will require software modeling?
The base price of Title 24 services is $300, with $100 for each additional floor. Small commercial projects can vary between $400 to $800.
What’s included in a Title 24 report?
Title 24 reports typically include:
- Residential and Non-residential Additions, Alterations and New-Construction
- Envelope, Mechanical, and Lighting Performance Modeling
- Building Heat Load Calculations