Count on our expert plumbing design team for your next project
Balanced Comfort’s certified engineering team has more than 30 years of experience in plumbing design. Our custom plumbing projects adhere to the standards set in the 2016 California Plumbing Code, based on the ANSI accredited American National Standard 2015 Uniform Plumbing code with California State amendments. When you hire Balanced Comfort for your plumbing design needs, you’ll know your project is safe, efficient, and compliant.
Our plumbing design services Include:
- Hot and cold potable water piping system design
- Industrial water piping system design
- Wastewater piping system design
- Condensate piping system design
- Fuel gas piping system design
- Medical gas piping system design
We’ll work directly with you and/or your designated architect/engineer to ensure your plumbing design is optimized for your overall project. Our comprehensive approach factors in:
- Your project’s scope of work
- Site plan
- Architectural floor plans and mechanical plan
- Plans showing the Point of Connection (POC) of the existing plumbing utilities to the building
- Sectionals with ceiling heights, roof structure and foundation
- Roof plans
- And other project specifications
Plans can be presented in paper or electronic form, depending on your needs. These documents will ultimately be used by your contractor for construction purposes.
Find out why we design the best and most efficient plumbing systems for residential and commercial systems. Contact us to schedule your next plumbing project today.